Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paying the price

I made a rookie error last night - I stayed up too late on a schoolnight.

Remember when staying up late meant your parents would let you watch a show that started at 8.30pm, just this once?

Well last night, in an uncharacteristically sporty mood, I stayed up to watch the Wimbledon men's singles semi-finals. Yes, I was watching Tomic.

And boy, was I impressed! He sure can play. He can put that tennis ball wherever he wants on the court, that's a talent.

In the end I crumbled about midnight, and went to bed in the middle of the second set.

This morning, I took this pic of me sitting in the car in the work carpark, mentally trying to get up the energy to go in!


So when I finally got home from work, I had a little nap. And now I'm raring to go again!

2 comments:

  1. There is a lot of concentration going on there Sarah! Thanks for stopping by and joinging in with the Open Pod!

    Tamara aka Pea 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... fatal error. I am so past the age where I can stay up on a school night. It kills the next day, so I'm feeling your pain!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...