Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Push: Self-portrait

I've been wanting to improve my photography skills more lately and when I saw this challenge, I thought "I can do that!".

PUSH is a fun new game all about pushing your photography skills to the limit and always striving to do better and be better, to be more creative and find something exciting in your everyday life.

Each Tuesday a new theme will be posted here on Hello Owl then it's your job to go off in the world and find something unique or quirky you would like to share.

This weeks theme is: Take a {fun} self portrait


I ended up taking this pic with my iPhone. I was lying down for a nap on Easter Sunday and thought - I wonder what I look like when I'm asleep?

First, the original:


Then, with Instragram filter:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...