Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Polly Dolly: Glasses

I love aviators. I've never owned a pair and I'm not convinced I can carry them off, but I started this challenge with some and built the look around them.

The dress is meant for an afternoon out, and I couldn't resist the cream shoes. I don't usually wear gold, but this Hermes bracelet is just too lovely not to fantasize about wearing with this outfit!

Cotton dress
$255 - rag-bone.com

Woven shoes
$100 - topshop.com

Hermes jewelry
$165 - usa.hermes.com

ALDO summer sunglass
$12 - aldoshoes.com



Play Polly Dolly here at Danimezza.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this set, those shoes are fantastic! I always wished I could pull off the aviator look, but I sadly I don't think I've got IT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know - i'm not a fan of the brogue style shoes ( thats just me ) but i adore the dress! very retro, very cute and very easy to wear... nice choice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...